GOSS183 Publishing Group
Pushcart Prize ~ Best Of The Small Press Series
- Lorna Dee Cervantes, Shelling The Pecans, published in OCHO #6 (MiPOesias Print Companion) was selected by Pushcart Editors for the 2008 anthology (November 2007).
Best American Poetry
- Terrance Hayes, I JUST WANT TO LOOK, selected by Amy Gerstler Best American Poetry 2010
- Debbie Yee, Cinderella’s Last Will and Testament, selected by David Waggoner for Best American Poetry 2009 – published in OCHO (known then as MiPOesias print Companion)
- Reb Livingston, That’s Not Butter, selected by Billy Collins for Best American Poetry 2006.
- Nin Andrews, The Art of Drinking Tea, selected by Denise Duhamel for Best American Poetry 2013
- Gary Lilley, Sermon of the Dreadnaught, selected by Terrance Hayes for Best American Poetry 2014
The Tullman Collection, Chicago
Artwork acquired by the Tullman Collection after publication.
Sibling Rivalry Press Anthology “The Queer South”
- Matthew Hittinger The Light, the Idea of Light, Repeats Itself at South Beach
Originally published in the December 2008 issue with Matthew Hittinger on the cover.
Best New Poets
2012 – Terry Lucas, BREAK, published in PoetsArtists (www.poetsandartists.com).
Online Writing: The Best of the First Ten Years
- Rauan Klassnik’a, Las Vegas 305,
- Sheila Murphy’s so I whisper yet to you twelve little wisps
- Peter Jay Shippy’s Lining the Horizon With Soft Animals
American Life in Poetry (Ted Kooser)
Best Gay Poetry 2008
- Richard Johns
- Miguel Murphy
- Jason Schneiderman
- C. Dale Young
- Andrew Demcak Threading
Everyman’s Library, Pocket Poets series. Ed. Annie Finch & Marie-Elizabeth Mali
- Matthew Hittinger The Astronomer on Misnomers
&NOW AWARDS 2: The Best Innovative Writing (2013)
- Ken Taylor Cento Made From Charlie Sheen Quotes